What Personal Data Do We Collect When You Access our Services & Website?
When you order or subscribe on our website, you may be asked for your information such as your username, full name, email address and phone that may be collected by us. Also, we may receive and collect your information when you send a message or post to our service or site. This information is used to provide a helpful experience of features and functionality of our website or services.
What Information is Collected Automatically?
We may collect a certain type of information about you and your computer indirectly from third parties when you access our site and services. These are including IP addresses, geolocation information, browser types, operating system, the state or country from where you accessed the site or services and information about your computer or device(s). As well as, it includes, how you interact with the Site or services, such as clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information. This may be obtained with third-party tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, and location data.
What Information Do We Collect By Cookies?
When you visit our site or services, we may send one or more cookies that may send information to us and advertisers about how you use and interact on our site including access times, where you click, which page you view and other.
Other than, you can opt out of this from your browser. If you do, you may not see or function correctly as normal.
What Information Do We Collect From Social Media?
When you like, comment, share or follow us on social media networks whether it’s Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, we may receive and collect information about you such as your name, e-mail address, message, comment, and any other things related to us posted on our social page.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
For What Purpose Do We Use Your Information?
The information we collect when you register, sign up, post, do a purchase or other certain information are used in the following order.
- Analyze and figure out where do we need to put our attention
- Improve and serve better user experience for you and others
- Investigate, find and protect illegal activities and frauds.
- Provide quicker service in responding to your customer service
- Participate in events and features through online
- Understand and provide your needs and requests.
- Provide effective and more personalized advertisement
- Inform & notify you on new updates, features, changes or offerings.
- Update and provide quality content and features of our services
- Keep our website safe, secure and protected
What Time Do We Disclose Your Information?
We may not disclose your information to any third parties except for the following orders.
- Business Partners that may use your information for providing advertisements, offers, updates, discounts etc.
- Comply with law or where required to consider and obey law.
- Business mergers or acquisitions
How Do We Protect Your Information?
For your information security and protection basis, we do check and search for vulnerabilities in order to keep your connection safe and secure. We will never ask for your private info such as your bank account, credit card, exact location or other information related to this.
However, no data connection is entirely safe and not guaranteed. In this case, we try and do our best to keep you as safe as possible.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
Basically, no we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Third Parties Products or Services Served on our Site
To improve and better serve you we have applied or implemented the following services on our site.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.